Sabado, Abril 30, 2011

About Pregnancy (based on my own experienced)

   When I am delayed on my monthly period I feel so excited at the same time I'm scared.When my doctor told me that I'm pregnant I'm so happy.This is the wonderful gift that I received in my life.:
               PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS:
  1. CRAVING AND AVERSION-you may find that you have a likes and dislikes for certain foods.
   2.BACKACHE-it is a hormonal changes and the extra weight you are carrying may cause your back to ache.                                                                  
      3.BLEEDING GUMS-during our pregnancy our gums are normally very sensitive.              
              4.  BREATHLESSNESS- during pregnancy you may feel shortness of breath the doctor said that  the pressure of your growing baby on your diaphragm may make it harder for you to breath.

               5.FREQUENT URINATION-during my pregnancy I always feel that I make urinate  more than      before.
              6.LEG CRAMPS-in the last few weeks of my pregnancy my muscle are always cramps specially at night.

   

                    During my 1st 3 months I won't look pregnant.When I am on my 4th month I want to treat myself with new clothing.
    

              WHEN BABY"S ARRIVAL WHAT SHOULD YOU PREPARE                  
                        -This is the time of excitement and joy!!!!!!!

              ITEMS FOR BABY:
                         *outfit for baby
                         *blanket
                         *warm clothing
                         *baby socks
                         *baby hot
               

              ITEMS FOR MOM:
                          *underwear
                          *slippers
                          *toothbrush and toothpaste
                          *maternity napkin
                          *comportable dress
                          *hair brush,lotion and deodorant


            
                  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento